This is the official Website of Narrative Design Ltd. Company Registration Number 8188780, a company registered in England. Registered office: Suite 1, Lower Ground Floor, One George Yard, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 9DF. It is intended to serve as an introduction to our firm, by giving an outline of our services and by providing details of how we can be contacted.
2. Copyright and Trademark
Subject to the provisions below, the copyright in all content, graphics, tables, images and underlying codes of the Website belongs to us and is hereby asserted. Any copying or modification of all or any part of the Website is hereby prohibited with the exception that clients and prospective clients are welcome to take a copy of the pages of the Website, which do not contain materials relating to our clients, as a record of its contents and for personal use only.
The Website also contains materials belonging to our clients. These are displayed on the Website with their kind permission, for the purpose of promoting the range of services offered by us and are for display only. Any copying of such materials is strictly prohibited and you are required to be careful and to contact us, if you require any further clarification in this regard.
We hereby assert and reserve all our copyright, design right, moral rights, the moral rights of our employees, community design rights and all other rights in law of whatever type anywhere in the world to protect our intellectual property, goodwill and reputation.
Cookies are small text files that contain information that are downloaded to your computer. Cookies cannot be used to identify you and cannot harm your computer.
Cookies set by Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track how people use this website in order to manage and improve the site. This information is collected anonymously and cannot be used to identify you.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time a visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
Further information on Google Analytics is available via the following links:
- Google Analytics privacy overview
- Detailed information on cookies set by Google Analytics
- If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics you can download a small browser add on – available for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera.
How to control and delete cookies
4. Your personal information
Most of the information we collect will be provided by you. This information might include contact details such as your name, address, email address, phone numbers, organisation name and job title. You might also provide information to help us answer a query, or market our services to you.
We may collect additional information about you from public sources, for example from publicly available social media profiles, such as career history, specialisms and interests.
We may collect metadata information, which identifies your computer and tracks your visits and use of our website. We will use Google Analytics to collect this type of information, so we can assess and improve our website experience. This information is processed in a way that doesn’t identify individuals.
We may also collect information from our email service provider including whether you opened our email and what links you may have clicked on.
Sometimes we might ask you to fill out a quiz or questionnaire on a relevant external platform, like Typeform. They have their own privacy policies, but we’ll treat you’re the information you provide as if you gave it to us directly.
We will never share your details with other third parties without your permission.
If at any point, you want to change your details or how we contact you, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5. November 2020 Free Prize Draw
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who have been invited to take part in our November 2020 marketing questionnaire. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize is £50 worth of National Book Tokens and a £50 donation towards the winner’s organisation’s cause. The prize does not imply any affiliation or endorsement on behalf of Narrative. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Narrative does not accept liability in connection with the winner’s engagement and transaction with National Book Tokens. See https://www.nationalbooktokens.com/privacypolicyandcookies
- The winner will be drawn at random and the decision made by Narrative is final.
- The deadline is midnight on 4th December and the winner will be informed on. Narrative will attempt to contact the winner by email twice. If there is no response after 14 days, a new winner will be picked at random.
- Narrative reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. Links to other websites
The Website contains links to other websites. We do not endorse or confirm the contents of any such website and accept no liability or responsibility for the contents or the use of such website. Please read the privacy statements upon entry to a linked website, as a matter of practice.
7. Virus Disclaimer
Reasonable steps have been taken to protect this Website by anti virus software but all visitors are advised to take all necessary steps to ensure that no virus contamination occurs. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage sustained as a consequence of any virus transmission.
Newsletters and occasional mailings are made to those of the users, who have given their prior consent to it. If you do not wish to continue to receive such mailings or would like to subscribe to them, please contact email@example.com
All parties are required to comply with UK legislation relating to websites and e-commerce.
10. Unauthorised Use of the Website
The following uses are unauthorised, a breach of these conditions and may be an infringement or even a crime:
- Any unauthorised use or copying of our name, trading style, get-up, confidential information or data (being information of a confidential nature the misuse of which will foreseeably damage our business reputation or goodwill) or copyright material.
- Unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the Website, including its underlying codes, or into any of our private computer system.
- Unauthorised copying, downloading or framing of any part of the Website.
- Unauthorised covert or overt linking of any part of our Website with another or interception of visitors or potential visitors.
- Any action which is intended or has the effect of deceiving or misleading us or third parties, whether for gain or otherwise.
11. English law
The Website and its contents are governed by English law.
Last updated: 19.04.2020